Jan 26, 2010

2 Works form 2 NY Agencies

I wish I could go to New York tomorrow... Yeah not possible so maybe exploring Moma's web site could soothe my NYC desire... But what I see! Tim Burton exhibition???   It can be seen till 26 April 2010, so who knows...
But at that point we should give Big Spaceship digital agency its credits. They've done a wonderful job, click to check the web site.
Another reason would be to go to a NBA game, undoubtedly. And at that point there's a brilliant agency to be named; Goodby, Silverstein & Partners. Their "There Can Only Be One" campaign including TV and print works were brilliant! My favorite TV is from Shaq and Kobe "fear". Not to mention that this is from 2009, and can't wait this year's!
New York some other time maybe... NY agencies, yeah you should definitely follow these 2 agencies, and my friends that's 4 free!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "2 Works form 2 NY Agencies"

Post a Comment